Get up to 88K€ to develop your security solution and cooperate with EU Top Security Clusters
25th Jan 2022
SecurIT is launching the first Open Call with the main objective of revolutionising the new global competitive security industry (product & service) by supporting a better integration of innovative security systems.
This will be achieved by:
· supporting the development and integration of innovative security solutions in a new industrial value chain (and services);
· co-financing and supporting the development of collaborative projects allowing the prototyping and experimentation of technological solutions in the field of security, taking into account the ethical, legal and societal challenges of this sector;
· promoting cross-border cooperation between SMEs and other innovation actors in this sector.
Target: With the First Open Call SecurIT will select up to 21 projects aiming to develop new prototypes or demonstrators in the security and cybersecurity domain with support from SecurIT consortium.
Projects should be submitted by the consortia of at least 2 SMEs and should address one of the SecurIT challenges.
In order to gather more information about the application process, the eligibility criteria and the selection process, join the First Webinar. When? 8th of February 2022, at 12PM CET
During session with specialists, you will receive some relevant information:
. A complete overview of the project
· A detailed explanation of the selection process
· Q&A time with our specialists
If your proposal is selected, you will receive
A fixed lump sum of:
· Up to €74.000 per project (with a maximum up to €60.000 per SME under Prototyping Instrument, including Jury Day mini-grant),
· Up to €88.000 per project (with a maximum up to €60.000 per SME under Demonstration Instrument, including Jury Day mini-grant).
💡If you would like to pitch, please send your 1-slide ppt in advance, before 7 February, 12:00 CET to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss this opportunity to learn more about SecurIT🛡
Make sure you have a reserved spot! Register here 👉 https://bit.ly/3mVgElx
👉Visit the Open Call page https://bit.ly/3ml9qag
SecurIT (New industrial value chain for Safe, sECure and Resilient cities and Territories) project 🇪🇺 key objective is co-financing and supporting the development of collaborative projects allowing the prototyping and experimentation of technological solutions in the field of security. Innovations must address end-user needs and expectations such as public security, defence agencies, Critical Infrastructure operators, and large industry organizations.